Mini Grants and What is Available?
Twice a year, the LCCA releases mini-grants. These grants, awarded up to $500, fund youth-organized drug prevention activities and campaigns. Applicants must submit a formal proposal, detailing the proposed activities, outcomes, evaluation tools, and budget. The activities must have direct youth involvement at all times. These funds are only available for activities that take place and incorporate Livingston County youth. Money for these grants are made possible by LCCA fundraisers.
The Mini Grant Applications for 2020/2021 are closed.
- The Dance Project
- It Stops With Students
- Students Leading Students
- Students Take a New Direction- Pinckney
- Brighton High School National Honors Society
- Brighton High School’s Students Against Destructive Decisions
- Livingston County Juvenile Court
- Students Take a New Direction- Hartland
- The Connection Youth Services
- Ore Creek Middle School
- Howell High School
- The Bridge Alternative High School
- Fowlerville High School’s Peer Assistance and Leadership
- Fowlerville Junior High School’s Students Taking a New Direction
- Howell Teen Center